Become a part of our success story and strengthen our Development Team as soon as possible as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C ++/C# (M/F/D)
FULL-TIME | LOCATION MUNICH | REFERENCE NUMBER AP2021-047
EXPERIENCE MEETS CHANGE
- Further development of BIM / CAD software products
- Processing of the existing software architecture based on C++ code with connection to C# and WPF
- Responsibility for subproject results incl. quality assurance
- Close collaboration with central and decentralized teams, with software architects, product owners and UX designers
- Mentoring, coaching, pair programming in a collegial environment
- Enthusiasm and commitment to share knowledge with colleagues
COMPETENCE MEETS CHARACTER
- Completed studies in computer science, a comparable qua lification or equivalent professional work experience
- Experience in programming in C# and C++ and with a source control management system
- Mindset and knowledge in agile software development, ideally also in Visual Studio, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Windows Installer XML (WiX Toolset) is desirable
- Experience with Windows Desktop Development (WPF, XAML, MVVM) is beneficial
- Good German and/or English skills (written and spoken)
- Cooperative and accurate way of working, hands on mentality
WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible working hours including part-time options and 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan & kindergarten allowance
- Sports and fitness offers, meal allowance for canteen & cafeteria as well as free drinks
- Employee benefits program, parking spaces and very good public transport connections
- Modern working environment with very good opportunities for further development
YOU AND ALLPLAN
YOU work autonomously, cautious, in a structured way and always detailed? You also enjoy working in teams and across departments on the latest technical trends and concepts? Then YOU are the right person for us! WE are looking for a technical Software Developer C++/C# (m/f/d), who approaches the upcoming challenges with initiative and vision! YOU FEEL APPEALED?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae and references), stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, to karriere@allplan com.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Antonia Koller directly at 089 927931128.
DESIGN YOUR FUTURE WITH ALLPLAN
ALLPLAN is a global provider of BIM design software for the AEC industry. True to our “Design to Build” claim, we cover the entire process from the first concept to final detailed design for the construction site and for prefabrication. Allplan users create deliverables of the highest quality and level of detail thanks to lean workflows. ALLPLAN offers powerful integrated cloud technology to support interdisciplinary collaboration on building and civ il engineering projects. Around the world over 500 dedicated employees continue to write the ALLPLAN success story. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, ALLPLAN is part of the Nemetschek Group which is a pioneer for digital transformation in the construction sector.
ALLPLAN GmbH > Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 > 81829 München > Deutschland > allplan.com