Senior DevOps Engineer / Google Cloud Platform Engineer (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Voll- oder Teilzeit · Remote
As a Senior DevOps Engineer / Google Cloud Platform Engineer (f/m/d) you will support the conceptual design, development and deployment of modern cloud solutions.
- You support customer projects with your agile working style during implementation, testing and go-live.
- You ensure that our quality standards are met.
- You identify, evaluate and implement new cloud trends in our projects.
- You support the customer regarding the used technologies and best practices.
- You perform potential and risk assessments.
- You have a successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are well versed in the technical implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions based on the Google Cloud Platform.
- You have in-depth practical experience with Linux operating systems, container technologies and in particular Kubernetes.
- You are experienced in implementing microservices and security concepts in cloud-based applications.
- You ideally underline your expertise with certifications such as CKA/CKAD/CKS or Google Cloud Engineer.
- You have excellent knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and especially in the use of version control systems and project management systems in large teams.
- You have in-depth experience in managing agile software projects with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
- You work independently and with foresight and have a quick grasp. You are also a motivated and committed team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Innovation: We offer the competitive combination of our data science services and our data science platform. This makes us a strong partner for our clients, as we are in a position to deliver measurable results.
Personal development: You will receive your own training and book budget as well as advanced training offers suitable for your individual career path. A fixed mentor will support you on your way from day one.
- We maintain a flexible, relaxed and humorous corporate culture, which is shaped by the atmosphere of mutual learning. On top of that, we are also distinguished by our always professional and objective approach to work.
- We believe in open, appreciative and respectful communication on an equal footing. At our company, the best idea wins out, not the position.
- With voluntary, but regular and informal company and team events, such as hiking, BBQs or visits to public events, we do our very best to foster team spirit.
Work-life balance: We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our colleagues and believe that a good work-life balance contributes significantly to personal well-being.
- With us, you get the opportunity to use your working hours flexibly as we make a regular quota of remote work available to you.
- In consultation with your supervisor, we can also enable you to work part-time. At our company, part-time means you work less than 40 hours per week (as defined in our standard employment contract). Part-time employment has no negative impact on your individual career path at ONE LOGIC!
Daily benefits: Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee and lunch allowance (with lunchit) are included. Table football and other leisure options as well as a kitchen for cooking together make it easy to enjoy varied breaks.
We also offer you a company pension plan and care about your wellbeing by providing you with various health offers, such as yoga courses and e-bike leasing.
For parents: When the little ones get sick… It’s no problem for us!
We’re flexible and together we can always find a short-term solution for the care of your child.
Location: Central offices in Passau, Munich and Frankfurt.
For more impressions, have a look here: https://www.kununu.com/de/one-logic.
Now that you know about us, why don’t you apply online?
See you soon at ONE LOGIC – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Our main objective is to create value of data. The gained knowledge should then evoke new actions. We make our customers, from startups to DAX companies, even more successful through the productive implementation of solutions. This is done with the help of our Data Science Services, as well as our Data Science Platform ONE DATA. Huge amounts of data, latest technologies and algorithms, cooperation with universities and companies: Become part of our team of around 200 technology enthusiasts in Passau, Munich or Frankfurt am Main. Agile, forward-looking and with modern developments and technologies.