We love finance!
As a leading provider of software and consulting services for financial performance management, we care about our customers and their financial results. With our solutions for digital accounting and controlling, we take the complexity out of finance and provide consulting based on our professional expertise.
It’s a match! If you take team spirit, sustainable thinking and commitment to heart and are passionate about facing new challenges, we get along! Become a part of our team and help shape the future.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Do you want to use your skills to join a motivated team? LucaNet offers you many different opportunities in our software development department. The spectrum ranges from product and app development to the development of inhouse analysis tools to working on our cloud solution.
Apply now if you agree on most points:
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable course of study and have already gained several years of experience in programming with Angular and Typescript.
- REST and HTTP are not new to you.
- You have already used Cypress for e2e tests in testing.
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking, you already have experience in this area and have a sense for user experience and workflows.
- Ideally, you have already worked with Java 11 or newer, maybe you even have experience with AG Grid, SASS and LESS and want to work on an exciting product.
- Very good English skills allow you to communicate confidently with your international colleagues.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We have high expectations of you – so you can also have high expectations of us! If passion and commitment are part of your daily work, then you’ve come to the right place. We offer intelligent and bright minds the ideal working environment to fully develop their talent and potential.
- You will be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our new web client. You will get creative freedom for your ideas and benefit from fast and short decision-making processes.
- Regular meetups and tech talks give you the chance to stay up to date at all times and to contribute your own knowledge.
- You can expect a familiar team with many experienced colleagues with whom you can exchange ideas and you get the opportunity for professional development and visits to specialist conferences.
- With us you get both: start-up feeling and grown-up business. We offer you a flexible working time model in full or part time with home office option and the possibility to use one of our modern offices in Berlin, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Stuttgart or Hamburg.
- For your mobile work, you will be provided with the most modern, powerful hardware, so that there are no limits to your creativity.
THESE BENEFITS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
- Great staff events
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension
- Health program
- Exclusive staff discounts
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online stating your desired starting date and salary expectations. Please note that we cannot accept applications by mail.
We will not discriminate against any job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
If you have any questions, please contact our Career team at email@example.com or by phone: +49 30 469 910-0
Click here to learn more about LucaNet as a workplace.